Veteran actor and director Satish Kaushik Passes away


New Delhi, 09 March 2023,(KAT) : Famous Bollywood Actor-Director Satish Kaushik passed away aged 66, his friend Anupam Kher tweeted on Thursday (March 9, 2023). 


"I know "death is the last truth of this world!" But I never thought in my dreams that I would write this thing about my best friend Satish Kaushik while I'm alive. Such a sudden full stop on the friendship of 45 years!! Life will NEVER be the same without you SATISH! Om Shanti!," Anupam Kher said in a tweet in hindi


Actress Kangana Ranaut also expressed shock on Satish Kaushik's death and called him her "biggest cheerleader".


"Woke up to this horrible news, he was my biggest cheerleader, a very successful actor and director #SatishKaushik ji personally was also a very kind and genuine man, I loved directing him in Emergency. He will be missed, Om Shanti," she wrote on Twitter and shared a picture with him.


Earlier on Tuesday, he had attended the Holi party thrown by Javed Akhtar and Shabana Azmi.


Satish Kaushik's death: Actor was famous for his roles in Mr India, Deewana Mastana

Satish Kaushik was born in 1956 in Haryana and was famous for his roles as "Calendar" in Anil Kapoor's Mr India, and "Pappu Pager" in Deewana Mastana.


An alumnus National School of Drama (NSD) and Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Kaushik had also won the Filmfare Best Comedian Award in 1990 for "Ram Lakhan" and in 1997 for "Saajan Chale Sasural".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post