Daughter of Bandipora leads by example, writes the Quran-I-Qareem by hand in 6 months


Bandipora, 9 December 2022,(KAT) : A daughter of Bandipora gave the example and made all of Kashmir proud when she wrote the Qur'an-I-Shareef in 6 months.


Studying in 11th class, Arbeen Tahir, daughter of Tariq Ahmad Parray hailing from the Hanjin area of Bandipora while talking with (Kashmir Abb Tak) said that Allamdullah I have written Quran-I-Shareef with my hand in just six months. “It was my dream from childhood to write Quran Shareef by hand, and before doing it, I have also tried to write calligraphy and before writing complete Quran Shareef, I tried to write some pages of It.”


“After I got my hands and skills ready to write, I started writing the Qur'an-I-Shareef and Allamdullah, I finished writing the complete Qur'an-I-Shareef in six months,” she said.


“I wrote the Qur'an-I-Shareef over nine hundred full pages, and my family supported me wholeheartedly in the procedure. I would like to thank my cousin, Dr. Seerat Wani, and my professor, Adil Rehman. Both helped me and strengthened my moral compass,” Arbeen said.


“My message to girls is to show people what a girl can do. Don't feel you are looser. In today's time both girls and boys are equal,” she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post