After Release, Baramulla MP Engineer Rashid Vows to Fight Against PM Modi's 'Naya Kashmir' Narrative


Srinagar, September 11: After being released from Tihar Jail on interim bail, Baramulla MP Engineer Rashid has reiterated his commitment to fighting for the welfare of his people and rejecting the central government's "Naya Kashmir" narrative.


Addressing the media, Engineer Rashid said, "I will not let down my people. I take a pledge that I will fight PM Modi's narrative of 'Naya Kashmir', which has failed totally in J&K."


He emphasized that the people of Jammu and Kashmir have rejected the decisions taken by the central government on August 5, 2019, and vowed to continue his fight against the BJP's ideology.


Engineer Rashid also drew a distinction between his fight and that of other political leaders, saying, "My fight is bigger than what Omar Abdullah says. His fight is for the chair, my fight is for the people."


The Baramulla MP, who has been a vocal critic of the central government's policies in Jammu and Kashmir, declared, "I am a victim of BJP, I will fight against PM Modi's ideology till my last breath."


Engineer Rashid announced that he would be returning to Kashmir to unite his people, not to divide them, and would continue to work for their welfare.


Click Here To Join Kashmir Abb Tak on WhatsApp & Get Latest News and Updates

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post