Big Update Regarding Pakistan's Captain Babar Azam


Babar Azam announces to step down as captain of Pakistan cricket team from all formats. 


I vividly remember the moment when I received the call from PCB to lead Pakistan in 2019.


Over the past four years, I’ve experienced many highs and lows on and off the field, but I wholeheartedly and passionately aimed to maintain Pakistan’s pride and respect in the cricket world.


Reaching the number 1 spot in the white-ball format was a result of the collective efforts of players, coaches, and management but I’d like to express my gratitude to passionate Pakistan cricket fans for their unwavering support during this journey.


Today, I am stepping down as captain of Pakistan in all formats. It’s difficult decision but i feel it is right time for this call.


I will continue to represent Pakistan as a player in all three formats. I am here to support the new captain and the team with my experience and dedication.


I want to express my sincere thanks to the Pakistan Cricket Board for entrusting me with this significant responsibility.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post